We suggest you follow these steps:
- Time of Need Checklist: Start with our Time-of-Loss Checklist. This will help you organize, prioritize and hopefully delegate some of the responsibility to others.
- Planning: Use EternaPlan™ to create the funeral plan you want the funeral home and other service providers to follow.
- Cremation: If you are choosing—or considering cremation, you should visit our Cremation Concepts page for further information and options.
- Finances: If you want options for paying for a funeral, you will find those options here.
- Resources: Shared Sorrows provides you with a wealth of well-researched information to answer your questions and help you plan the perfect tribute.
- Memorialization. If you have completed the EternaPlan™ you will find that we have used the information you provided to assist you in preparing an EternaPage™, Notice of Passing, Funeral Notice, Eulogy, Obituary and other helpful documents.
- Final Checklist: Shared Sorrows has prepared a Post-Funeral Checklist to assist you in addressing all of the issues that arise after a loved one has passed away.
Posted in: General